190mm or 200mm?

> > Sorry man. You are wrong. 200mm Came on Rabbit
> > Convertibles (up to mid '83)
> > and Jettas (up to '84 non GLi). Both are
> > manufactured in Germany. Of course
> > this would be starting in '81 as the '80 models
> had
> > 1.5l Diesel and 1.6l Gas
> > engines which would require a 190mm.

According to the sometimes mistaken Bentley (1980-1982
version - my office copy), only the pickups came with
200mm.

The main difference (aside from the clutch plate) is
the clutch release plate - an easy visual clue.

So, when I pull the thing apart on the '82 - I'll take
a digital image, and pay up - if appropriate.

Mark