RE: programmable engine management

Yeah, those PGMEFI systems are addictive. I've now been thinking that
whenever I start tuning another car first thing that I'll buy to it
is programmable EFI system and then move on to everything else. Just
the feeling of being in control whats going on under the hood is so
...blaah. I do not know the right word for it, but I hope you got the
point.

Another thing, I really do not trust the O2 sensors signal any more
after I look at the mixture gauge that I installed to my car. It
really goes from one end to another without any remarkable reason.
I guess it has heating problems. as it only works when its hot, but
I need a correct mixture even if its rainy outside.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!