Tired of me yet? Who has a digicam and a rocco?

Brian Honnold suggested just taking a picture of the EPA sticker that I am
looking for and then printing it out and putting it on. I was telling this
idea to the guy Im buying the car from and he said he works at a graphic
design shop and could easily print it out and make it look real as long as
he had a high quality(300dpi) image to work with. Can someone pretty please,
with a good digital camera take a real good shot of the EPA sticker that is
underneath the hood. It will have emissions mumbo jumbo and federal stuff on
it. I swear this is the last thing Im gonna ask for. :)

Thanks
Rich