From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Nate Mellom
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 9:29 PM
To: scirocco-l
Subject: Shox and braxe and stuff

Well, this weekend I finally got around to replacing my front
brakes
with the GTi brakes I got from CheapAss Ron (much love) and my
shocks I
got with my '84, a set of
newish-but-100%-better-than-original-'81-stock
16v shocks.  The good news, better handling (I only got around to
doing
the front half of my car, the rears will have to wait until later)
and a
less-bobbing ride.  The bad news that that even though I have much
better pedal feel (good and strong), they still have no power.
Bled
'em, checked 'em, but they are really weak.
Any ideas?

Nate
'81
'84