Desperate help needed....will pay!

Ok, I'm having one hell of a time trying to get my scirocco across the
border. The customs broker requires a letter from VW stating that the car is
U.S. emissions legal. VW will not give this letter to anyone trying purchase
a car from Canada and bringing it in to the United States. They will not say
why, they just say no. So the customs broker told me that the only other
option is that when the car arrives, she can snap a picture of the EPA
sticker that should be under the hood showing that the car complies with all
federal standards. The car I'm buying was repainted and has no stickers at
all under the hood.

I really need this sticker and am willing to pay $50 plus shipping if
someone can get me a sticker from a U.S. legal Scirocco and mail it to
Canada. The sticker would need to be in good enough shape so that it can be
reattached so that it doesn't look totally out of place.

I'm desperate here and will forever be in debt to anyone who can help and
help ASAP.

Thanks
Rich