It's Alive! ( and fuel injecter Q's)

Hey all,

I just got off the phone with my mechanic and he said that my Scirocco is
ready to be picked up. Here's what he did while he had that car:
* Put in a new starter from a turbo diesel
* Put in a brand new fuel pump
* Custom made power, ground, and alternator wiring harnesses
* Improved the grounds everywhere
* Tested all wiring to see if there was a broken wire in the loom going to
the computers
* Re-installed my Autotech Cams
* Set timing
* Set fuel mixture
* A few new gaskets here and there

He says it is a little rough at idle when it is cold and recommends that I
change fuel injectors. So I have a question for all of you about so called
"performance" injectors.

I've seen them a few times on eBay, but I don't know if they are the real
deal, or even who actually makes them. Does anyone know who makes them,
where to buy them and if they are a good upgrade for a 2.0 16V? Or should I
just order some new stock ones?

Thanks -- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA