Rebuilt my ass (finally getting started)

Thanks for the advice to those that responded:

I added the ass of a 16V to my 81s.  This includes disk brakes, with all
new disks and pads (guy wrecked his car right after he replaced this
stuff), and new rear wheel bearings.

The swap was simple but it took a lift, and a tranny jack to really make
it cake.

I also finally addeed those H&R sports springs from last springs group
buy (lol) and I must say they
handle very nice.  I can't wait to AutoX em- my car begs for harder
corners now, like a crack ho for a rock.

Thanks again for the recent brake advice.
Slowly but surely- the car is getting there.

Mike