RE: Vaccuum Retard?

No you did not. In the line that goes to the brake booster there should be a
fitting to attach a vacuum line (or 2). Connect the vacuum retard line to
this.

Disconnect the Vacuum booster (mounted on the drivers side strut tower and
has many vacuum fittings). Remember if your state/county has underhood
inspections this might fail you.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA