Re: problems cont (long)

Michael,

When the engine is not running, it is easier to shift the gears, but not as
easy as it should be.  I guess I should have mentioned that.  If I put it in
gear, put the clutch in, and start the car, it moves forward a little.

I checked the linkage a lot, and Ive had to put it back together twice.  So
Im pretty sure its not that.

Yes, it does seem hard to shift at the tranny itself.

When I say that it grabs way at the end of the pedal travel, I mean the car
doesnt start moving until the clutch pedal is almost all the way out.  This
is with the clutch cable adjust to where it should start grabbing when the
pedal is closer to the floor.

I didnt think to actually look at the mechanism, as I put the green cap on
before I put everything back on...but I will in there.  I dont think it will
tell me much, though.

thanks
Joe