RE: programmable engine management

> > So where does the airflow meter
> > go????   Where am I stupid here?  What is my wrong assumption???
>
> Yo, Cheapass! Your amusing incorrect assumption is that the state of the
> fuel injection art is still stuck in an eighties timewarp! :^) We
> don't need
> no steenking airflow meters anymore! Consider that the load on the engine
> must be measured somehow. There are two ways of doing this: either measure
> the amount of the air flowing in (our scenario), or measure the manifold
> pressure plus other related functions.

I don't think Ron's stuck in the 80's, though he /is/ an old chap! I was
wondering the same thing too. And I'm not looking for a floating mechanical
plate, either!

I think we were both just wondering if there was a place to mount a MAP or
MAF sensor. On any car I've known, the MAP or MAF is mounted to the intake
before the individual cylinder runners split, but on a separate TB system,
there is no such place. I suppose it could be only mounted on one TB with
calculations to account for four cylinders, but at a glance, it doesn't even
look like there's room for any such sensor below the air horns. Where does
it go?

Neal