Re: [TECH] Wheels & Tires...HELP!

That sounds a bit steep.  If you absolutely have to use Sears, bring in
a magazine with a Tire Rack ad and get them to price match for you.
$116 apiece is outrageous.  I don't know what you have there in the link
below because I refuse to copy and paste links due to the lack of < >,
but I noticed recently that Sears sells TSW wheels.

I know you don't want to hear it, but the best thing to do would be to
cut up that Sears card! Borrow money from Mom and Dad.  I ran my Sears
card up to $4500 when I was younger and just recently finally paid it
off.  Don't get into the habit of using credit!

Mike