16V for sale in Greensboro NC... 71kmiles & modded! (NOT MINE)

One of the VW techs at the local stealership is
selling his car.  I just met him a week ago and he
told me of all his plans for the car so I'm not sure
why its for sale.  Anyways, its a freshly painted RED
16V, sunroof, 1.8 71k miles, nice leather, LOW, NEW
17" wheels with new kumho's, brand spankin new brake
mastercylinder, header with custom full 2.5" exhaust,
front spoiler like Brett's, autotech asym cams.... and
that's all I know about it. If anybody is interested
email me and I'll get the phone # and pics as long as
the car is still parked where I saw it today.  The car
is SWEEEEEET.  Oh... and he's probably on CRACK asking
$7000 for the car but let me know if you're
interested.

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith