Re: VR6 motor in a scirocco

Anal is one thing but being able to speak nitty gritty with someone on swaps
is another.  After doing quite a few VW swaps in a variety of cars it gets
irritating talking to people who had the stuff done for them because they
have no idea what they are talking about.  These are the people that end up
making things even more confusing for unsuspecting question askers who pass
the information on as fact.  I have met Kelly and he does seem very
knowledgable about his car and the swap but there are things that the people
who DID the swap will know that he won't.  This is by no means an attack on
Kelly (that's been done) just that ALL the information doesn't get to the
customer whether on purpose (sometimes to protect secrets) or by accident
(can't remember EVERYTHING!).  Plus, if you want to be ANAL, you wrote that
he DID the swap in his car, not that he had it done.  Calm down Andre', I
was only curious!!

Dave

P.S.  Still can't find anyone who has DRIVEN a VR6 Scirocco yet everyone
says it is too heavy in the front for handling?!?  It would be great to keep
the information on the list FACTUAL and not rumors.  This is why I don't
answer every post I can because I can't back everything up with pure factual
information.

<mkii@nycap.rr.com>