Check it out...NICE 87 Rocco on Ebay

Hate to toot my own horn but I have a nice 87 16V Scirocco on Ebay at a
terrific starting price and no reserve.  My Scirocco has 62,000 original
miles on it and is stacked with an assortment of goodies which would make any
VW owner smile...:)

Go here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=595293699

Some of the goodies:
Ice cold Air conditioner
16" black MOMO wheels
Nitto Tires
Euro Sports Stress bars
Performance brake lines
Drilled and slotted disk brakes
Black leather Recarro seats with lumar adjustment capabilities
New battery
New wipers
All fluids recently changed
Current Tx inspection and clear title!

This 87 Rocco is located in Denton, Tx and if anyone is interested in test
driving her just let me know and we can setup an appointment.  I hope someone
on the list gets this fine VW so it will be appreciated.  I would hate to see
it go to someone who is not into VW but likes it just because it is cool.

thanks for hearing me out.....

Cheers,

Greg