No Subject

I used the 16mm spacer upon installing my tallblock motor.  16mm spacers can
be had from Shine, althought they are made to order and NOT CHEAP($99 last I
spoke with them a while ago).  Take a downpipe to manifold gasket to a
machine shop and they'll create you one for a heck of a lot less money.

As far as the knock sensor goes, do it.  I ran without it for several
months, no real problems with good gas and careful ignition timing, but upon
installing the ks, I was able to dial in ALOT more advance with a
comensurate build in low end umph, with no worries about heat, good/bad gas,
etc.  And it's really quite easy to patch into a CIS car.  If you had a
light bulb, a batter, and two pieces of wire and could make the light bulb
light, you could wire in a ks ignition.  I spent an entire winter avoiding
it, and then realized how silly and unecessary that procrastination  was  as
it just isn't that hard.

Andrew Stauffer
Cannondale Purchasing
www.cannondale.com