anyone got a rocco for sale in CT?

Hey gang. I know I asked before, but my budget has increased and I'm just
tickled.

Soo... if anyone has a Scirocco in the Connecticut, or nearby CT area
(including Mass, RI, and Westchester Cty), lemme know. I think my budget is
capped at about $1300, but I'll seriously consider the car if it's even a
little more.

I live in Milford, and any help would be greatly appreciated... I'm
currently riding a mountain bike to work (I feel like I'm in an SUV.. this
bike isn't built for road driving.. heh), and it's starting to get old. Find
me at toastworks@hotmail.com...

Thanks again for the help, list..

-Dave