*Free* turbo/19" rims/ coilover suspension, etc...

Will this help anyone???
**************
First let me thank everyone for the kind words about our company. Yes we did
find a golf 1.8 turbo to send to Japan. However, we just found out that we
are going to use a Gulf for our booth at the upcoming S.E.M.A. show held in
Las Vegas. We need a STOCK Golf 1.8 turbo. The time frame is as follows: We
need the car here at GReddy Performance by the end of next week. The car
will be returned to the customer the second week of November. We will be
useing the car to display our protype turbo kit and intercooler kit.
However, we will be putting '19 inch wheels and tires, an APEX coil over
suspention and our exhaust system. These parts will be yours as well as a
turbo and intercooler kit once the production kits are ready. The only cost
is time. The first person with a STOCK Golf 1.8 turbo who calls me at
1-800-473-3392 will be the lucky one. We are on a time line so do nut let
this pass you by. Please call, do not e-mail as I stated we are on a time
line with a very close dead line.
Signed,
Charles Greddy
1-800-473-3392