RE: brake booster vacuum?

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Scott F. Williams wrote:

> And this only came on the 1982 VW Caddy Diesel?
No dude. a 1982 Caddillac Eldorado Diesel. it was called hydro boost. and
i'll tell you that that big-ass car w. 4 wheel disk brakes has nearly had
the best brakes i've ever driven with. beat only by my motorcycle. oh as
far as your solution. i've only been moderately following the badger 5
thread as i dont know what the badger 5 is. i'd start looking to the
diesel to your solution for vaccumm problem
a quick glance at ETKA and i isee a vac pump that dropped in the dist
hole. specifically 79 german rabbit. dont know if your talking about 8v
application on a 16v application. with a 16v application it is a trivial
fix. with a 8v application I suggest that you mount it on the belt system
with some sort of pulley /reduction gear to drive the vac pump or if your
feeling really bold hook an electric motor to it that has variable speed
based on the RPM and poof you get vac that varies w/ speed.
brian
feeling particularly inspired.

 Sure... I'll find one...