Re: [Re: Cathy?]

Sure play that part up.... 6 months? Nothing... If I can get my car to go a
bit faster I''l move backward in time just enough so you can have the title!

As for your name? Since I am a better mech than the guys at work, I flaunt
you and Marie. Embarrasses the heck out of the ego inflated guys!

But the truth? A bit over a year ago I almost scrapped the car because of
injector seats & o rings. But because of the people on this list, it can do
0-55 in under 9 seconds and beat a 69 Mustang.
(Now how did the Mad Texan say it?) WHooo hooo!

A while back, there was talk of us not being a club. Well I think we
transend that concept. We are a family who care for the cars as well as each
other.

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY