Re: 3 gauge pod wireup

--- Jeffrey Lowe <scirocco16v_1986@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm installing a three gauge setup also, mine is from
> an Audi 4000.

Odd, Ben H just sold me an Audi 3-gauge setup real cheap, so I'm going
to be doing this too...

> Can you tap all three gauges off the same switched
> +12?

Coitainly!!  I may tap off the 12V already at the oil temp gauge, or
just run one wire over from the fuse panel to feed all three gauges and
daisychain it to each one.  For ground, I'm tapping off the 'rose'
under the steering column and daisychaining that one too.

Shouldn't be too hard, once I figure where to mount them...

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump