Re: 3 gauge pod wireup

I'm installing a three gauge setup also, mine is from
an Audi 4000.

--- Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> make sure that each of the
> gauges has a good ground and +12 volts (switched).

Can you tap all three gauges off the same switched
+12?

> Oh, and what sender do you have?  Is it the 0-150
> psi (0-10 bar) or is this the 0-5 bar sender from an
Audi?

I have the Audi 0-5 bar gauge, is this a problem? Are
the senders different for 5 & 10 bar gauges?

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Almost out of the garage)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Currently daily driver)