Re: Badger 5 t-bodies

Ok the manufacturer of the TB's went the easy way and drilled a hole to the
4th runner and tapped the vacuum line there and that's it. I'm a bit afraid
to do
this as it would make the cyl's to work uneqally and on racing conditions
with lot of sudden and strong breaking etc. it could melt your pistons. :(
I already worr about my engine as two cylinders get the hot air trough the
radiator and two cylinders get the cool air directly from grill. And already
that's
not good. So lots of work to do still. I'm wondering is there any radiators
that
are long and not very high so that I could use the upper part of the grill
feed cool air to throttlebodies and lower to cool the water?

> Not that this is much help, but I know there is someone on VW vortex
> that has a 16v with Badger 5 t-bodies.  Sorry, I don't remember his name,
> but it might be worth posting the question there.
> www.vwvortex.com

The Bill from Badger5 itself is on Vortex.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!