Badger 5 t-bodies

Not that this is much help, but I know there is someone on VW vortex that has a 16v with Badger 5 t-bodies.  Sorry, I don't remember his name, but it might be worth posting the question there.
www.vwvortex.com

Victor

>>> "Neal Tovsen" <sixteen.volt@verizon.net> 09/04 11:12 AM >>>
Congrats Lauri!

I'm glad that the installation went well. I'm not sure what I would do about
the vaccuum either...tough call. A number of people have talked about the
Badger 5 setup, but I don't know anyone else who has done it. It is good to
hear that you like the product!

Neal