RE: leaking coolant, but from where?

Maybe, I really do not know about the US style units.
We are here using ATM and nobody really knows how
big bar or PSI is, I just remember the number from
the dial and I remembered it had PSI written in there,
but there were at least 4 other units also. So I guess
I messed them up.

Lauri
'84 2.0 16v