Replacing synchros

I'm getting ready to put the JH from my old '84 into my '82.  However, both
of my transmissions have worn synchros.  The FN in my '82 has a worn 3rd
gear synchro, and the stock box from my '84 has worn synchros in 2nd, 3rd,
and 4th.

If I were to just replace the synchros, would I need any special tools?  I
need to keep this as cheap as I can, so I don't want to buy the tools and do
a full rebuild.  I just want the car to not grind when I shift after the
swap is completed.

Thanks...
Aaron
'87 528e