Re: 8v timing.... cabriolet

_Digifant_ Cabbies have to have the coolant temp sensor disconnected,
warm engine, rev to over 2200 rpm three or four times (clears computer
brain or something) and then timed at 1800 or 2000 rpm.  Best I can
recall.  It's been a Rolling Rock night.

That mother would never run 4 teeth off.  Were you looking at the right
mark (outside of cam sprocket)?  BTW I ignore intermediate shaft and
pop  the dis back in where I want it, use timing light to get close
while someone turns it over, then when running follow the proper
sequence.   Call me crazy but I find it easier than farting with those
marks.

Good Luck

Ron