FI Start problems

Well it's getting time to (finally) start getting the '79 in running
shape, after it has been sitting wrecked for 3 years. Other than the
body, one of the first things I plan on doing is fixing a problem that I
have had since I bought the car. When the car is cold, it will start
right up, no problems. It even started right up after sitting for 2
years. However, if it warms up, then sits for about 30 minutes or more,
when I go to start it up, it acts like it is flooded. Whether I hold the
gas or don't touch it, the thing has to be turned over for about 1-2
minutes straight before it will start up. All the injectors and the fuel
distributor have been replaced. I can't remember if I replaced the fuel
pump, I would have to check my records. Any other ideas?

jeremy