wanted: front brakes

Hey there guys (and gals)..

I'm looking to upgade the front brakes in my Fox.

I'm hoping to find some 10.1"s or even some 9.4" vented.

I'd need the calipers and rotors. Quality of calipers are not important.. I
can rebuild. Rotors should be in pretty decent quality (at least enough meat
to get a year's worth of riding out of).

I'm about to go at the head gasket on my fixer Fox. Any warnings? I got the
super deluxe head gasket kit and some new bolts.. easy as that?

Thanks, list.

-Dave
'88 Foxwagen (driver.. looking for better brakes)
'89 Foxwagen (fixer.. rear suspension almost done, head gasket: here I come)
...no more Sciroccos for me. I wreck too many.