From: Scott F. Williams [mailto:sfwilliams@home.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 12:20 PM
To: Fry, Larry; Julie Macfarlane; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: complete 16v turbo kit

Actually, I'm just talking shite for the time being. Brett has completely
built and dyno'd his car whereas I am merely estimating what my final
potential will be. My current spec should get me about 170 at the crank.
Then those throttlebodies should put me over the 200hp mark. Considering
that this power should be available at normal street rpms and without any
bottom end modifications, the durability should be totally unchanged.

Regardless, the props go to our man in Rochester... -for now... :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!