From: Jan Folkson [mailto:jfolkson@optonline.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 1:24 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: OT: New scirocco enthusiast among us

Hey All,

16 years and 2 days after I picked up my beloved Scirocco I have a new baby
in my life.  Susan gave birth to our daughter Elora Michelle on Thursday
10/25/01, after an agonizing 31 hours of labor.  Elora weighed in at 7lbs
14oz and stretched out to 21 inches, quite a surprise to Susan, who's not
quite 4' 11" and 105lbs soaking wet.

Both are doing really well and finally sleeping now.  Upon bringing Elora
home I promptly opened the garage to introduce her to Spike at which point
she gave me a BIG smile (probably only gas, but who knows :)

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"There are two types of people in the world...People who separate people
into two types and the others"

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.