Re: My Old School Front Sway bar Bracket = Front Core Support was: 7 weeks ...

This is the same as my front swaybar system.  It is also an old GMP setup or was it Suspension Technique?, can't remember.  Works well for it's purpose and it  reinforces the front end, vertically.  I've had it for over 16 years, I've had the '84 GTi engine for the same time and I've had a 50 HP shot nitrous system for  over 4 years.  No sign of cracks yet.  The "bar" would be simple to make.  Anyone game?

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/