Re: Rev's *DROP* when puching clutch IN????

This would make sense but I had about a 1/2" play in my thrust bearing
(almost had to replace the crank) and didn't experience any rev drop.  I
could see this being a problem though.  The only other think I could think
of is a pressure plate problem.  I don't believe the throw out bearing would
cause that much of a drop in RPM unless it is basically falling apart and
making a major nasty grinding almost-exploding sound.  HTH!!

Dave

P.S.  IF it is the thrust bearing, you may be able to save the crank by
having it welded and re-cut.  Did this with a motor before and it is still
running strong but if the crank starts to cut into the block, then you may
need a whole new motor!!!  FIND OUT SOON!!

> I would lean more toward the center main thrust bearing in the engine.
Watch