Re: blinkin oil light

Chris is on the right path, there is a oil pressure control unit on the back
of the instrument cluster but this is the last thing you check.  First is to
check the oil pressure manually, and by that I mean with a external gauge
plumbed in where the oil pressure sending unit is.  The specs are in the
Bentley but I think it is something around 20 to 30 psi at idle and 40 to 60
at 2000 rpm.  Something like that but check the Bentley first.  IF this
checks out, then you have either a oil pressure sending unit problem (one of
the two, one on head, one on oil filter housing) or wiring problem or
control unit problem.  I also believe that there may be a relay involved but
I can't remember.  Check the Bentley!

Dave