From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 9:58 PM
To: Shawn C Meze
Cc: NastyRican1021@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: blinkin oil light

> Low oil pressure. Its a no brainer really.

  okay, brain this. my '84 does the same thing. oops, additional oil
pressure gauge says everything is okay. replaced the senders. what's
next? did someone mention something about replaceing the oil pump? i
hope not, but if so.... that damn light's going to drive me nuts.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com