oil pressure now concerned a touch!

Greetings
Reading this one with interest...
I,ve just recently put 5-40w synthetic in my 8v GTII
well at Idle and when the engines up at operating temp I get approx 10 psi
pressure.
She climbs neatly and at 2K  sits at what I consider a healthy 30 psi, after
that it's really good.
To cut a long story short the buzzer dosn't come on however I tend to ignore
the gauges on the dash anyway cos the temp one plays up as well.
Changing the subject slightly ..
Did I read it right that someone in California was having rust problems....
Should try living on the West Coast of Scotland Mate where even the plastic
rusts!

Cheers Rob G

Scirrocco 8v armed to the teeth with a weber carb!
Capri 2.8i  Fast as F+*k  Gatso evader!
Corrado G60  Spinning to destruction Again!