Re: best motor mount configuration?

Larry,
Bentley (Rabbit, Scirocco, Jetta - Service Manual Including Pickup Truck,
Convertible and GTI 1980-1984)
Section 5, Page 59 (To align engine/transaxle)

Bentley (Volkswagen Cabriolet, Scirocco - Service Manual Including Scirocco
16V 1985-1993)
Section 3, Page 27 (Aligning engine and transaxle assembly)

HTH
:^D