OT: New scirocco enthusiast among us

Hey All,

16 years and 2 days after I picked up my beloved Scirocco I have a new baby
in my life.  Susan gave birth to our daughter Elora Michelle on Thursday
10/25/01, after an agonizing 31 hours of labor.  Elora weighed in at 7lbs
14oz and stretched out to 21 inches, quite a surprise to Susan, who's not
quite 4' 11" and 105lbs soaking wet.

Both are doing really well and finally sleeping now.  Upon bringing Elora
home I promptly opened the garage to introduce her to Spike at which point
she gave me a BIG smile (probably only gas, but who knows :)

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"There are two types of people in the world...People who separate people
into two types and the others"