Re: OT: New scirocco enthusiast among us

Congrats Jan!

Dunno if this is your first, but I've said it many times...life didn't
begin until we had our first child.  Nothing - absolutely NOTHING -
compares.

Now that you'll be selling your car, can I have first dibs?  (j/k!).

Seriously - all the best, glad to hear Mom's OK, and enjoy the ride!!

Ron