From: Randy B [mailto:sirocco@telocity.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 11:31 PM
To: Fry, Larry; PremoRocco85@aol.com; kervinridgley@earthlink.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 5w-20w

Yup, I change the oil filter every 3333 mi. and the oil every 6666 mi.
In fact it is time for my next oil change.
This will be a fun one because Mars is getting:
1. Euro Oil filter/cooler flange with Porsche thermostat.
2. Re-routed and shorter Oil cooler lines.
3. Mecca oil filter system.
4. return back to 10W30 Mobil synthetic.

There is also a company I use called Oil Analyzers that analyzes a sample of
used motor oil.
If anyone wants info on this company LMK and I will dig it up.

Randy