RE: sequential shift transmission conversion!

I guess you live in a city where traffic flows much better, and the
drivers are more competent than those here in Austin, TX. Around
here, traffic will be cruising at 60mph, just to crest a hill and
come to a complete stop! Meanwhile, people will swerve across two
lanes of traffic to go over to the shoulder and drive along that to
avoid the jam! At a time like that (daily occurrence), I need both
hands on the wheel, and certainly don't have the concentration to
match my revs as I go from 60-0mph in about 10 car lengths while
avoiding soccer moms in their M1A1 as they head off-road in front of
me! If I have to get going again quickly, I just guess at a gear
based on my current speed, and punch it.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.