Re: dead horse spring question

No! I'm not presuming they both use the same spring rate. I'm presuming
the 8V has a lower spring rate due to it's lower weight and it sits nose
high from the factory cause some bozo spec'd a spring length appropriate
for that.
I am presuming that an aftermarket company would spec spring rates
appropriate for the weight of the respective cars (meaning the 8V would
have a lower rate) AND that both cars would have the same height front
and rear after lowering. If this is true putting 8V spring on a 16V car
would make the 16V sit nose down.
Dan