[?] Hotstart Problem Question

When you have a hotstart issue, which of the wires going to the starter are
affected? Is it one of the smaller wires one the sides or the wire attached
to the battery?

I upgraded to large power wires - 12 or 14 gauge - to connect between
critical points - battery, starter, alternator.

Anything I can do to get around the hotstart problem - insulation, relaying,
hand crank!?

Tobias - word of advice, keep a flashlight/emergeny light in the car - it
sucks to probe the hot engine bay in the dark!!!