Re: Non Roc.. VR6 Trans Q. lol you guys know everything

--- Dan Kraus <dirtbike@warwick.net> wrote:
> Problem solved! Thanks for all the help! I'm still
> learning !
>
> Well I just Jacked up the car... lol there is a HUGE HOLE
> in the back of the
> trans :-)
> How hard is it to put a VR6 trans in?
> If I have it done, what should it cost to have it
> installed?

Tell ya what.  Get in yer car and drive to Ohio next
weekend and learn ALL about putting a 5spd into a Passat!
(This goes for anyone!)

Well, at least ya know what the problem is...    my
understanding is the 16v Passat and VR6 Passat trannys are
the same, so source a donor if ya can.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos