Re: [CHALLENGE] Scirocco VS Accord ???

At 9:16 AM -0400 10/25/01, Josh[deady]Able wrote:
>downpipe, catless exhaust and I get 131 to the wheels, I bet you get closer
>to 140hp to the wheels. Even Bretts car gets "only" 150hp to the wheels. :)

Ummm... so how come we haven't heard any of the results from this
Buffalo Dyno Day?  Not counting Jason and Daun?  I cannot BELIEVE
Cammisa hasn't posted an explicit account of his results yet.  What
about Brett???  150hp with a set of 260s is quite an achievement.

Spill the damn beans already!  And the charts too!  I know *this*
enquiring mind wants to know... :)