best motor mount configuration?

I know this topic has been drubbed to death, but what
I haven't gathered (or maybe I'm just obtuse ;) is
what combination (if any) of motor mounts is everyone
running? Back when I had my 80S, I was told to go HD
Poly in the front and passenger side (I think) because
that was the way the motor flexed and softer on the
driver's and rear to dampen vibration in the cab
properly. I already have a bad rear mount, so when I
do the 2.0 swap (within 1-2 months) the motor mounts
are definitely getting done.

Off the top of my head, here are the types available:

Poly, rubber and OEM - any additional? Any insight?

Thanks in advance - JT