RE: best motor mount configuration?

My advice is to use the Techtonics hard rubber front mount and the VW
Motorsports rear tranny mount. Use the stock items on the sides and you'll
be fine. This set up is comfortable for the street and doesn't move much at
all under heavy pounding. I even know IT roadracer guys that use this.

Polyurethane cracks. Avoid it...
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region