RE: How do I improve my turn in? A1 Jetta

Rims are 15*7 Smiths Rio II's - They weigh a little
more than OZ Supper T's. I'm running So2 Pole
Positions on the front, Toyo T1S on the rear.

Max presures are 44 psi.

OK  - I've got no front bar but i do have a stock
Scirocco Scala (UK 91)front/rear bar laying around.
Perhaps i should try these.

Wheelspin i can get but only when pointing forwards in
1st, 2nd and 3rd. Out of corners i havent tried hard
enough yet to get any (and i've tried quite hard).
Also i can only ever get both wheels to spin (assume
LSD)

I have too much lean too - Thinking of putting on the
Scirocco bars to see if my turn in is being soaked up
by body roll.

Camber - just over 1/2 degree on the left, just under
3/4 degree on the right. Running 10 mins total
toe-out.

Battery is a good idea - May take a bit of work
though!

Running standard VAG top mounts

They are still pointing downwards - This i made sure
of.

Cheers

Andy

=====