From: Lisa Lutman
Sent: October 22, 2001 4:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Momentum Dyno Day (Vancouver, BC)

Hi All,

Momentum is thinking of setting up a dyno day at a local (Vancouver)
dyno
shop. What Shawn would like to is have each car dynoed and between runs
he
would fine tune/adjust the car the best he could in the time allowed and
then dyno the car again. Shawn would donate his time and the cost of the
dyno would be $100-125 cdn. Tentative date for this would be late
November
(date is flexible). There is space for up to 10 cars. If there is enough
interest, it will go ahead. If anyone is interested, let me know and
I'll
pass the word on to Shawn.

Thanks!

Lisa