RE: HELP! Sunroof Trim Problem

<>
BTW, will a too-high front or rear adjustment cause the top of the
sunroof to scrape on the underside of the car's roof?  I got that goin'
on....just haven't made the time to fix it yet.
<>

YYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Take a look at my roof!

AHHHHH

scrapes EVERYWHERE!

The only good thing is that you can take it out and paint it separate from
the car.

Dan
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck
'87 16v Scirocco