RE: HELP! Sunroof Trim Problem

hehe,

Well I reassembled it peice by peice in the follwing order

slide the rails in place, slid the copver in (fabric thing) into
the roof completly in, then slid on rain tray, then half way slid
on the cable-costers then slide the titlting bar in, closed up the
front cable-coaster assembly, then I screwed everything down into
the car. then I dropped the sunroof in, assembled the rear levels
in, the center bar in place, and finally flush mounted the front
screws into teh tilting assembly. slid the cover back into place,
and closed the sunroof, checked my clearences front and back all
four corners, slide cover back into roof, tilted roof once more and
screwed front tight. closed lid.. and voila.

Patrick